Re: Help needed: SQL*Forms V3. Suppressing commit messages.

From: Ivan Mingot Latorre <ivan_at_si.uji.es>
Date: Tue, 16 Feb 1993 16:33:31 GMT

Help needed: SQL*Forms V3. Suppressing commit messages.

If you don't want SQLFORMS to display some message, you only have to put in the KEY-STARTUP trigger :

      :system.message_level:= level_number ( this number refers to the
                                                        maximun  group of
message
                                                        that SQLFORMS
will display.
                                                        Remember that all
messages in
                                                        ORACLE are
related to one of these
                                                        levels )

    In your particular problem I think that level should be 15.

     I hope this will help you . Received on Tue Feb 16 1993 - 17:33:31 CET

Original text of this message