SQL*Calc anyone ?

From: Steve Shapiro <shapiro_at_cfsctc.enet.dec.com>
Date: 11 Feb 93 16:56:00 GMT

Anyone care to relate any experience(s) which they have had with SQL*Calc ?

Specifically, if possible, how would you compare it to Lotus 123 ?

I am also trying to get ahold of the Oracle docs for this product. I got the doc list from their 800 doc support line but there were no line items listing a SQL*Calc book! I would appreciate a title or even better, a part number.

Thanks.

Regards,
Steve.

* Steve Shapiro * All views and opinions expressed *
  • SKS Computer Consulting, Inc. * are my own and are offered as-is *
  • Steve.Shapiro_at_f440.n101.z1.fidonet.org BBS: (508) 664-6354 N81 * *******************************************************************/