Objectvision...even if here its Oracle...

From: Alain Azzam <FM18_at_music.mus.polymtl.ca>
Date: Mon, 8 Feb 1993 13:30:52 GMT

Sorry guys, but I had nowhere to post this message, so I'm trying everywhere...
I have a very simple stupid problem in Objectvision for Windows, version 2.0. I need to be able to locate on different kink of fields, and even if I index more than one field in the database (dBase for me) I can't seem to be able to locate from the others (than the first in the databas e). Here's an example, if I wasn't enough explicative : Let's say I have this Form used for all my music. There's a field on The band and another on the name of the album. I wan't to be able to read information on the album by typing the name of the band OR by entering the name of the album. Damn it! It's so simple but this Objectvision animal is killing me...It won't locate from antoher field than the first one..
I'd appreciate a little E-Mail. Thank's

Hello from Montreal ! Received on Mon Feb 08 1993 - 14:30:52 CET

Original text of this message