Looking for crt files for sgi, NeXT and Mac

From: George Lindholm <lindholm_at_ucs.ubc.ca>
Date: 4 Feb 1993 23:54:06 GMT

Does anyone have crt files for the sgi, NeXT or Mac boxes that I could have (I would rather not have to roll my own). I might be able to get by with just a resource file if neccessary. Thanks

   George

--
George Lindholm                                  phone:    (604) 822-4375
University Computing Services, UBC               fax:      (604) 822-5116