IMS to Oracle migration

From: richard william blunck <rwblunck_at_bronze.ucs.indiana.edu>
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 1993 00:08:01 GMT

I am working on a project that involves migrating data from IMS to Oracle.

At this point, I am specifically looking for products that can act as:

  1. a "bridge, link, or gateway" between Oracle and IMS, or
  2. a tool to assist with physically transferring data between the DBMSs.

I would also be interested in hearing from anyone that has performed such a migration on a large scale or anyone who thinks I am working on the impossible. Please contact me via Internet.

Much thanks in advance.

Rich

--
Rich Blunck           "I'm no tortfeasor"
Internet:        RWBLUNCK_at_bronze.ucs.indiana.edu