Bug tracking

From: Ian A Parkin <twod_at_socrates.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 24 Jan 1993 17:05:40 +0000

Does anyone know of any public domain bug/observation-report/problem-report/ call-it-what-you-will tracking systems that are implemented on ORACLE V6, Forms V3 ?

The type of thing that would be useful is a form that enables a user to enter the details of a bug, areas for discussion about what the bug actually is, methods of assigning the problem to a fixer, area in which the fix is eplained, and areas for acceptance of fix.

I realise that any one company will have different requiremnets from such a tool, but do any exist in the public domain that are sufficiently generic for 'normal' use ?

If there are any I can ftp, or accept email.

Thanks in advance

IAP

It's not real you know