Advanced SQL*FORMS question.

From: Jennifer Farnham <v045100_at_otis1.stortek.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1993 15:26:32 GMT

After implementing the Dynamic Sorting Routine as explained in the Advanced SQL*FORMS book by Oracle, I wanted to know if anyone out there in comp.databases.oracle has used this with the combination of a user entering a query by placing a colon in any of the fields and writing there own WHERE clause in the pop-up block.

My problem is that the ORDER by clause gets written before their where clause. Sql *forms gives me an error obviously. Does anyone have a work around?

Jenny
v045100_at_otis1.stortek.com
Boulder, Colorado Received on Thu Jan 21 1993 - 16:26:32 CET

Original text of this message