Re: Real Time Support

From: Jim Carson <jcarson_at_texas.us.oracle.com>
Date: 20 Jan 93 21:45:56 GMT

In a previous article, sidney_at_bonfire wrote:
>Would like to access [RTSS] from a telnet session on my desktop instead
>of from a modem session [...] Is this possible?
Not currently. Like many companies, we employ the "firewall" approach to network connectivity and thus don't support ftp/telnet to oracle. However, enough customers have expressed interest that the powers-that-be are investigating the option. Stay tuned.

--
Jim Carson (jcarson_at_oracle.com), Oracle Technical Support
"Anything posted here is not the official word of Oracle (obviously), but