Re: Windows and Oracle access.

From: <dlm_at_hermes.dlogics.com>
Date: 20 Jan 93 15:44:16 CST

holowczk_at_rwja.umdnj.edu (Richard Holowczak) writes:
> patrick_at_casbs.Stanford.EDU (Patrick Goebel) writes:
> ... As for Windows, I believe the Windows versions of
> RUNFORM and the Menu thingy are in development or Beta at this time.

The oracle tools package version 6 comes with a sqlforms which you can run in windows mode, but it occupies a character-cell window which is not a bit-mapped or gui version of your form.

--
Dave Mausner, Senior Consultant / Datalogics Inc / Chicago IL / 312-266-4450
dlm_at_dlogics.com                                 Motto: Just show me the code