Re: How to save the query from the form and re-use it later?

From: Richard Shields <richards_at_sequent.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 93 22:01:03 GMT

In article <1itm6gINNmqp_at_gaia.ucs.orst.edu> mickel_at_OES.ORST.EDU (Paul M. Mickel) writes:

>>Is there any one out there who can give us a little guide, instruction or
>>pointer on how to implement this mechanism ?
>
>You can create a POST-QUERY trigger to do this, having the following body:

I would suggest not using POST-QUERY as it fires everytime a new record is displayed on the screen. Instead, write the code immediately following the EXECUTE_QUERY or ENTER_QUERY packaged procedure call.

Rich Shields
Sequent Computer Systems, Inc. Received on Mon Jan 18 1993 - 23:01:03 CET

Original text of this message