MULTIPLE LIST OF VALUES

From: Mike Sullivan <mike.sullivan_at_sqlware.uunet.UU.NET>
Date: 11 Jan 93 11:44:00 GMT

I am running Oracle 6.0.34 on Interactive Unix w/ Sqlforms 3.0 and have a question on how to do the following:

When a user enters a field, I'd like a list of values to appear. They can scroll up and down the list and by hitting a key, select that item
(maybe going reverse video to show a selection), and then go on to
select another item. After choosing one or more items, they hit a key and progress to the next field on the form. They can circle back to the field w/ the LOV, with their previous selections in reverse video
(or whatever). When they are done with the present form, they hit Enter
Query to retrieve the records that matched the values set in the multiple LOV as well as any other fields on the form.

Any suggestions.