oraperl-v2 on Sun4

From: C.J. Jardine <cj10_at_cus.cam.ac.uk>
Date: 7 Jan 93 14:17:56 GMT

Has anyone out there succeeded in building oraperl version 2 on a Sun?

I am trying to build oraperl version 2 patch 3 on top of perl version 4.0.1.4 patch level 10 under SunOS 4.1.2. I have two problems:

  1. I get ld: Undefined symbol _my_setenv
  2. Oracle requires the system V libraries, but if I put /usr/5bin early on my path I get "/source/perl/build/perl.h", line 414: redeclaration of sprintf while compiling oracle.c.

Could anyone who can solve either of these e-mail me please? Received on Thu Jan 07 1993 - 15:17:56 CET

Original text of this message