Anyone using Oracle for the Macintosh?

From: Richard Holowczak <holowczk_at_rwja.umdnj.edu>
Date: 6 Jan 93 23:18:14 GMT

I am part of a project team installing an Oracle system for a manufacturing plant. We are using Oracle Server for Netware and will have about 8 PC clients running SQL*Tools over SQL*Net for IPX/SPX. There are 3 Macintosh Ci computers and the owners would like to know if they can get access to the database. I know we can run Netware for Macs and get them file and print services but is there a Mac version of SQL*Net that can talk IPX/SPX ? ? ?

If you use Macs in CLient /Server situation, how do you communicate with the server?

Thanks for any help.

Rich Holowczak                       holowcza_at_andromeda.rutgers.edu
Rutgers University
Ph.D. Computers and Information Systems Program

| For best results, squeeze .sig from the bottom | Ask about the |
| and flatten as you go up. | car alarm FAQ |