ORACLE*Mail (Faxes??)

From: Patrica Velasquez <pvelasq_at_uswnvg.com>
Date: 6 Jan 93 22:55:19 GMT

Has anyone used Oracle*Mail to send and receive FAXES?

	I have heard that you can do this but I want to find out
	how hard/easy it is to use?  Does it require special
	hardware, software in addition to the Oracle*Mail product?

	This is our environment:
		Sequent Dynix/Ptx V2.3.0 Oracle 6.0.36.4.1

Please send me your experience with the product. I will post a summary to this newsgroup by 1Feb.

Thank you in advance, Patty

      Patty Velasquez                  |                   |  \ ___\
      Analyst                          |                   |   |   |
      These views are my own and do    |                   |  /    /
      not represent those of my        |                   |  |123|
      company.                         |                   |  |456|
      .                                |                   |  |789|
      No guarantee, implied or other,  |                   |  |*0#|
      unless specified by law.         |                   |   \___\
      Details on back.                 |                    \  |   |