Re: Dynamic DBMS server Monitor

From: M.W. Stern <M.W.Stern_at_massey.ac.nz>
Date: Wed, 23 Dec 92 01:50:22 GMT

>If you know of something that fits the following description,
>whether commercial or public domain, please drop me an e-mail
>note or post it. I will summarize (FAQ-it) and post.

>A updatable display monitor of Sybase or Oracle state and
>runtime statistics.

>Display Platform: PC/DOS Windows, X-Windows

>Statistics can include: raw i/o, number of connections,
>lock dependencies, log entries, etc.

>Thanks,

I think there were several products of this nature advertised in the latest Oracle magazine. I dont have this readily available so I can't comfirm this.

Regards

Mark Stern              | Internet:
Analyst/Programmer      |  M.W.Stern_at_massey.ac.nz
Massey University       |
NEW ZEALAND             |