BEST RDBMS

From: Mark Farris <MARK.FARRIS_at_OFFICE.WANG.COM>
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 1992 23:13:54 GMT

I'm not going to tell you ! I want you to tell me:

  1. Where can I find a current OBJECTIVE feature matrix for the major RDBMS's (Oracle, Sysbase, Informix, Ingres, Progress)
  2. This is for people experienced with most of the major DBMS's:

    If you were going to standardize on 1 UNIX based RDBMS vendor, for     client server computing on AIX / IBM pc's running windows, which     one would it be ?

   Please email your information or recommendations.    Mark.Farris_at_office.wang.com Received on Sat Dec 19 1992 - 00:13:54 CET

Original text of this message