Re: NumLock in OPEN-LOOK

From: <GO.MSB_at_isumvs.iastate.edu>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1992 15:29:32 GMT

In article <1992Dec15.175206.11656_at_eua.ericsson.se>, euajhs_at_eua.ericsson.se (Jonas Hansson) writes:
>We are running on a SUN/UNIX platform OS 4.1.3 whith ORACLE RDBMS 6.0.36 and
>FORMS 3.0.16. In one of our departments we try to develop SQL*Forms applications
>in a bit-mapped environment. This have caused some problems for us. At the moment
>there is a problem with the keypad. When pressing NumLock key we get the message
>
>"You pressed an undefined function key".
>
>If you know something about this problem or how we solve it, please mail
>
>Jonas Hansson
>Ellemtel Telecommunication Systems Labaratories Mail: euajhs_at_eua.ericsson.se

In the DEC ULTRIX world, this was happening with all of the function keys. Support told me this was a bug (#126426, for ULTRIX at least) and that it was fixed in the 6.0.36 upgrade. Since you have 6.0.36, you may need a patch (#85126, ULTRIX?) to take you to 6.0.36.4.? . I suspect (hope?) that there is also an upgrade to the forms as that is where this problem is. Any comment, Oracle???

Marvin Beck Iowa State University Received on Wed Dec 16 1992 - 16:29:32 CET

Original text of this message