Program too old

From: Guido Zahn <zahn_at_ifwm11.ifw.uni-hannover.de>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1992 16:45:51 GMT

HELP !
What could be the reason for a runtime - error in a Pro*C-Program called:
>> PCC-2107: Program too old for runtime library, please recompile it <<
I can't imagine that this is really the reason because runtime library and PCC were delivered at the same time and the error is unreproduceable. Sometimes  all works fine and then, without any changes.....PCC 2107... The Program runs on a RS6000 under AIX and OSF/Motif.

                           I would appreciate any hint.
                                  tnx