Re: SQR and SQR Gossip

From: Jack Love <jlove_at_ivrit.ra.itd.umich.edu>
Date: 9 Dec 92 14:32:51 GMT

In article <1g45sqINN8k5_at_gaia.ucs.orst.edu> mickel_at_OES.ORST.EDU (Paul M. Mickel) writes:
>my understanding is that they are now a division of Sybase. at least, that was
>what the tech people told us last time we called them for support.....

This agrees with my recollection. Since Sybase and Oracle are supposedly bitter enemies, this leads to questions about whether and how well SQR for Oracle will be supported.

>>By the way, you can often find a lot of good information,
>>including demo scripts for SQR in the Midwest Oracle Users
>>Group (MOUG) quarterly.
>
>how do i get on the mailing list. not from midwest, but probably a lot of
>useful applications.

For information you can contact the membership coordinator:

Ron Nollen, Computer Task Group, 800-992-5350 x7888

or the Newsletter Editor:

Tom Sheridan, Argonne National Lab, APO-360 9700 Cass Ave
Argonne, IL 60439 708-252-5357

Jack Love Received on Wed Dec 09 1992 - 15:32:51 CET

Original text of this message