Re: SQR and SQR Gossip

From: Paul M. Mickel <mickel_at_OES.ORST.EDU>
Date: 9 Dec 92 07:06:02 GMT

In article <1g3i02INNdcm_at_terminator.rs.itd.umich.edu> jlove_at_ivrit.ra.itd.umich.edu (Jack Love) writes:

>SQR has a great reputation, both as a product and as a company
>(SQL Solutions). Unfortunately, the company was recently
>purchased. Does anuyone have reasonable info and/or gossip
>on what will be happening?

my understanding is that they are now a division of Sybase. at least, that was what the tech people told us last time we called them for support.....

>By the way, you can often find a lot of good information,
>including demo scripts for SQR in the Midwest Oracle Users
>Group (MOUG) quarterly.

how do i get on the mailing list. not from midwest, but probably a lot of useful applications.

>Jack F. Love

-pmm

--
Paul M. Mickel			  	   Internet:mickel_at_oes.orst.edu
Sysadmin, Oregon Extension Service	   Corvallis, OR 97331