quick forms and report generation

From: <dly_at_vms.macc.wisc.edu>
Date: 9 Dec 92 01:07:39 GMT

If you have any experience with quick ORACLE forms generation, and/or quick and easy report generation, please contact me, DLY_at_MACC.WISC.EDU. We will be using Sun 3/50s, Sun Sparcstations.

We will be doing data entry and analysis of clinical trials. The forms for this project are still in flux, but once the trials start we will need to generate up to 30 different forms quickly. Also, we will need to have a report writer which will report on items (on each record) which are out of range or are missing. Any hints on clinical trial databases structuring are most welcomed too!

Thanks!
Debbie Received on Wed Dec 09 1992 - 02:07:39 CET

Original text of this message