msqlforms30... window size

From: Prateek Dwivedi <teek_at_flight.uwaterloo.ca>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 1992 19:32:30 GMT

Hi... be aware, I'm new to Oracle and forms.

In creating my first forms application, I was wondering how I could force my window size to become large (ie. make the application know it has a big window).

The problem is that I have a table with a lot of fields, and I want to create a multiple record block for it. But forms tells me that there is not enough room. So I thought I could just open a really wide window and force it to be wider.

(I understand that I can't have it horizontally scrollable though).

Any thoughts?

Thanks,

--
Teek (Prateek Dwivedi)                  teek_at_kingcong.uwaterloo.ca
Research Assistant                      pdwivedi_at_systems.watstar.uwaterloo.ca