PC Oracle ??

From: Denis Lussier <denis_at_magna.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 1992 15:20:18 GMT

I am looking for information on the latest version of PC Oracle. Please E-Mail me at 'denis_at_magna.com' and I'll post a summary to the NET.

Here are my questions:

   1.) what is the last version of PC Oracle (5.1b???)

   2.) who can I buy it from in the New York City area

   3.) how much does it cost for:

  • developers environment including SqlPlus and the Pro*C pre-processor
  • run-time distribution licensing arangements

   4.) can I access it from a MS Windows DLL.

   5.) what are the hardware requirements/recommendations

   6.) can anybody recommend a PC based database system that can be accessed

       from a windows DLL & that has an embbedded SQL pre-processor that is
       compatible (or very close) to Pro*C.

Thanks for Help with any of these questions, Denis