Re: spooling error in Plus

From: Scott Tiger <kml_at_cellar.org>
Date: 3 Dec 92 13:43:59 GMT

I just checked the release notes on the tapes I just got. The described error is listed as fixed in SQL*Plus 3.0.11.4.1. Bug numbers were 86912 and 91293. - kml.

From: rz34_at_rz.uni-karlsruhe.de (Schillinger)

|> > set pause on

Sorry, Ed, that was just a typo! (It should say "set pagesize 24".)

Actually, as I was informed by another netter, this is Bug # 69818 and there should be a patch for it. The problem is with "Set pause on". So, when I "Set pause off" again, spool works just fine. I haven't bothered to ask about the patch as we are planning to upgrade soon.

Karen Schillinger
rz34_at_hp850.rz.uni-karlsruhe.de

  Hofstadter's contracrostipunctus acrostically backwards spells 'J.S. Bach'

                  Something constructive should come here.
  kml%cellar_at_tredysvr.tredydev.unisys.com - My other account is a Mercedes. Received on Thu Dec 03 1992 - 14:43:59 CET

Original text of this message