fonts on motif programs for DECStation/240

From: Prateek Dwivedi <teek_at_flight.uwaterloo.ca>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1992 20:57:47 GMT

I am having the same problem with fonts as reported a couple of weeks ago. Does anyone have the solution yet?

In using the motif programs (msqlforms30 for example), all of the input fonts are too big for the input boxes (ie. you only can see the top 25%). Is there a fix for this? Do I need to be a DBA to do this?

Thanks,

--
Teek (Prateek Dwivedi)                  teek_at_kingcong.uwaterloo.ca
Research Assistant                      pdwivedi_at_systems.watstar.uwaterloo.ca