FORMS 3.0 - ABORT_QUERY

From: Jennifer Farnham <v045100_at_otis1.stortek.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1992 22:58:36 GMT

Problem: User presses ENTER-QUERY in a block and enters some data, they press EXECUTE-QUERY. No data is retrieved, and the ERROR FRM-40301 appears...... which is what it's suppose to do.... Now the user is suppose to "re-enter" again, because Forms is still in QUERY MODE...

What I would like to do is force the user out of QUERY mode. They can do it by pressing CANCEL, but I want to do it for them, does ABORT_QUERY do this, and if so, how does it work? The book is vague to me. I would also like to suppress the FRM-40301 message, but according to the book ">25" is not suppressable?

Hope the Forms Gurus out there can help.

Thank,
Jenny
email: v045100_at_query.stortek.com Received on Mon Nov 30 1992 - 23:58:36 CET

Original text of this message