Oracle for Novell : How much memory recommended ?

From: Ernst Kloecker <ernst_at_opal.cs.tu-berlin.de>
Date: 27 Nov 92 13:04:07 GMT

Hallo,

we will be running Oracle on a Novell file server, where the medium size database as well as the file server are supposed to respond to client requests with only a short delay. How much RAM should we put into the server or does it make any difference ?

Thanks for any info, Ernst.

Ernst Kloecker phone: ++49-30-6181635 e-mail: ernst_at_cs.tu-berlin.de