Re: mforms30 / Motif version problem on DECstation

From: Prateek Dwivedi <teek_at_flight.uwaterloo.ca>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 1992 16:52:35 GMT

I know this is a really stupid question. I am very new to Oracle (ie. 3 days). Can someone tell me what forms is (I already figure that mforms is the motif version of it).

I assume it is a method of data entry as well as a view for displaying data.

Can someone please shed some light

Thanks,

--
Teek (Prateek Dwivedi)                  teek_at_kingcong.uwaterloo.ca
Research Assistant                      pdwivedi_at_systems.watstar.uwaterloo.ca