Database for articles

From: Tore Tjomsland <ttt_at_cmr.no>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 92 15:28:12 GMT

Hello!

I'm a norwegian chemist who read a lot of scientific articles. I wonder if anybody could help me with a small database programme for IBM PC's. I just need a quite simple programme where I can write the article name, date, author, subject, etc. The programme should make it quite easy to look up specific articles.

Thanks in advance!

Please answer me by e-mail.

Tore Tjomsland
e-mail adress: ttt_at_cmr.no Received on Tue Nov 24 1992 - 09:28:12 CST