Oracle.nlm and TCP/IP

From: Student1 f.SC64 <stud1_at_aifbsalla.aifb.uni-karlsruhe.de>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1992 18:30:49 GMT

So far I know , Oracle offers indeed an optional SQL*NET TCP/IP package for the Oracle NLM Server.(Refer to your local Oracle Dealer for exact pricing). I checked out the same question (this means connect Oracle 6 NLM to a sparc station running SQLNET TCPIP) for a company I'm working for.

Good Luck
Boris Schneider Received on Tue Nov 24 1992 - 12:30:49 CST