Current Quality of Oracle Service and Support

From: <martinher_at_urvax.urich.edu>
Date: Thu, 19 Nov 1992 03:26:30 GMT

We are investigating Oracle as a solution and are curious. What current experiences - good or bad - are you having with Oracle support? How is the general quality of the software releases? Are they shipping many buggies and how are they at responding to and fixing those that you do uncover?

If you mail to me directly, I will summarize. Please state if you want your signature or return address supressed. I need the truth even if you don't want to complain publicly. I also do want to hear success stories.

Herb Martin
martinher_at_urvax.urich.edu Received on Thu Nov 19 1992 - 04:26:30 CET

Original text of this message