HELP - SQLReports on SUN

From: Praveen Mereddy <pkm1_at_Ra.MsState.Edu>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1992 08:17:07 GMT

Hi netters,

I am working on SQLReportWriter1.1 on SUN

I am not able to invoke a report from the command line. I am using the folowing command.

runrep term=srw_sun report=DIAL_STATE_PROPERTY userid=pkm1/pkm1 paraform=no TYPE='S'

My Query follows......

SELECT ITEM.ITEMID, ITEM.EQUIPID, ITEM.PROJID, ITEM.EMPID, ITEM.CONDITION  FROM ITEM, ITEM_PROPNUMBER
WHERE ITEM.ITEMID = ITEM_PROPNUMBER.ITEMID AND ITEM_PROPNUMBER.PROPTYPE = '&TYPE'
ORDER BY ITEM.ITEMID I have created a parameter in the parameter menu as follows

 Parameter Name   | Type | Width | Default Value    | Label Input Format
 TYPE             | CHAR |  1    |                  | Type

I am able to create the form with above command line COMMAND but it not doing any query.

Is my commandline command correct.??

I appreciate ur HELP.

Thanks
Praveen