Re: Oracle.nlm and TCP/IP

From: Guy Harel <guy_at_mais.hydro.qc.ca>
Date: Thu, 5 Nov 1992 18:20:53 GMT

pl_at_jyu.fi (Panu Lehti) writes:

>Hi,

>I'm wondering, is it possible to use Oracle server v. 6.0 for Novell Netware
>with TCP/IP. And if it's possible to connect to Oracle server for Novell
>Netware from a Unix host using TCP/IP, how I should configurate my Oracle
>server to get working with TCP/IP?

>Panu Lehti

I suggest you contact 1-800-NET-WARE, say you consider purchasing many Novell products, but you need technical advise before recommending the product.

Worked wonderfully for me. They`ve fax me a 30 pages long Novell TCP/IP primer.

Good luck

P.S: I have no link whatsoever with NOVELL. Was I that lucky?

--
 Guy Harel