SQL*Menu core dump blues

From: Mike Allard <mja_at_iedv6.acd.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Oct 1992 17:10:48 GMT

NOTE: I am posting this question for a friend who has read-only news access. Please reply to the address given below in the message, and not the one in the .signature. :-)

He and I both thank you.

  • forwarded post -------------------------------

I am currently using SQL*Menu 5.0 and Forms 3.0 on a 386 running SCO Unix.

My problem is this. I have defined in my resource.r file that Exit/Cancel (code 32) should be ^Z.

But, when I am at the top level of my SQL*Menu application, whenever I use ^Z to try to exit the menu I get "bus error - core dumped" According to the manual (page 4-4), when using pull-down menu style (which I am), the menu should exit the application.

Is this a known error? Has it been fixed in some release of SQL*MENU? Or on the other hand, is my system just flakey?

all replies to the address below.

Thanks
R.

reply to: rma866_at_dice.nwscc.sea06.navy.mil

--
Mike Allard, Applied Computing Devices, Inc.  ***  #include <std/disclaimer.h>
KA9VDC <mja_at_acd4.acd.com> | <uunet!acd4!mja>  ***  Home of the Random Sig Quote