Oracle Client-Server GUI's

From: <FRUGGIER_at_ESTEC.BITNET>
Date: Thursday, 29 Oct 1992 10:32:38 CET

I was wondering if anybody out there can help me...

We are developing a client-server system revolving around Oracle7 on a Sparc10 with client access via 386's over Novell/SPX-IPX.

We are looking for a nice package with which we can develop our client-side applications. Requirements are basic: GUI, Windows 3.1 and/or OS/2 compatible, strong data entry facilities, ability to produce complex graphical reports, SQL interface...you know the stuff.

Anybody got any ideas or doing similar things... We have already had a look at Oracle Card so I can provide to anybody my views on that product via email if required.

Post or email (FRUGGIER_at_ESTEC.BITNET) any responses.

Thanks in advance

Rico Ruggiero
ESTEC
The Netherlands Received on Thu Oct 29 1992 - 10:32:38 CET

Original text of this message