Re: QUESTION: Logging a user off the system from SQL*Menu

From: Andy Finkenstadt <andy_at_homebase.vistachrome.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Oct 1992 20:42:23 GMT

Neil Greene <deepthought!neil_at_ms.uky.edu> writes:
>Is there a way to have SQL*Menu exit the operating system as well as quit
>the Menu. (Or should I write a shell wrapper???)
>--
>Neil Greene
>President, Kentucky NeXT User Group, Inc.
>deepthought!neil_at_ms.uky.edu [NeXTMail]

Yes. In your shell invocation (I assume in .login) do this:

   exec runmenu50 application userid/password -c $terminal -m $menustyle

That will FORCE logout upon application termination.

--
Andrew Finkenstadt, Vista-Chrome, Inc., Homes & Land Publishing Corporation
GEnie Unix RoundTable Manager, andy_at_vistachrome.com, andy_at_genie.geis.com.