Oracle on the AT&T 3B2

From: David Tondreau <d_tondreau_at_oaetqm.hq.nasa.gov>
Date: 22 Oct 92 17:02:22 +0600

We may soon be doing some contract work in Oracle on an AT&T 3B2 600/GR. Anyone out there with experience in this combination? Any thoughts on the 3B2 or suggestions when we get started? Any insights would be appreciated...

David

David Tondreau | (703) 761-6740              | If you're going to do
Vice President | ars_mgr_at_nhqvax.hq.nasa.gov  | something, do it right.
LCT, Inc.      |                             | Then put your name on it.

If a job's worth doing, its worth doing right. Received on Thu Oct 22 1992 - 12:02:22 CET

Original text of this message