Re: How Can I Have End-Users Use "Ring" Menu Instead of Key Sequences?

From: Andy Finkenstadt <andy_at_homebase.vistachrome.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Oct 1992 00:06:55 GMT

On key-startup you can do

   SET_INPUT_FOCUS(MENU);
or some such like:

   DO_KEY('KEY-MENU'); You need to invoke forms/menu with the menu style for LOTUS/BAR instead of FULL or PULLDOWN. (-m B instead of -m F or -m P)

--
Andrew Finkenstadt, Vista-Chrome, Inc., Homes & Land Publishing Corporation
GEnie Unix RoundTable Manager, andy_at_vistachrome.com, andy_at_genie.geis.com.