SQL*FORMS - First_record & Last_record

From: Gv Fragante <fragante_at_unixg.ubc.ca>
Date: 21 Oct 92 19:58:51 GMT

Is there a pre-defined SQL*Forms V3.0 key that will invoke the FIRST_RECORD and LAST_RECORD triggers ? I know that keys can be redefined to perform these functions, but I am running out of "vacant" keys to assign these triggers.

Does anyone have a standard pair of keys that they assigned these triggers to? How can I assign these triggers to the Alt-F and Alt-L keys ? These <Alt> keys are predefined to do "first line" and "last line" in SQL*FORMS.

BTW, I am using the MS-DOS version of SQL*FORMS.

Thanks. Received on Wed Oct 21 1992 - 20:58:51 CET

Original text of this message