?? Integrating Oracle and Motif ??

From: Chris Little <littlec1_at_jaguar.uofs.edu>
Date: 16 Oct 92 21:00:24 GMT

I intend to write an application that integrates Motif and Oracle. The operating system is VMS 5.5. Are there any commercial applications out there to bring about this integration easily? I had planned on writing the entire application in C, with calls to Motif routines and EXEC SQL ststements. However, I'd like to hear suggestions if ye have any?

Thanks in advance for your help.

--
Chris Little, Programmer/DBA                    University Computing Systems
                                                University of Scranton