Re: Technical Bulletin 101451.515 wrap.c long field code

From: <sstephen_at_us.oracle.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 1992 22:15:46 GMT

--

  What errors are you getting ?  Memset and strlen are about as standard as you
can get.  I was able to compile wrap.pc from that bulletin on a Solbourne

  Only obvious thing I noticed is that the bulletin had translated all the tab
characters to "^"'s.  There should be no "^" characters in the file at all.

Scott Stephens				inet:	sstephen.us.oracle.com
Oracle WorldWide Support                Redwood City, California