Re: Oracle Motif SQLFORMS 30 Font Help!!!

From: Schillinger <rz34_at_rz.uni-karlsruhe.de>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1992 07:54:05 GMT

In article <41680_at_gremlin.nrtc.northrop.com>, kkeller_at_cam.nad.northrop.com writes:

|> I was wondering if there are any users of Oracle Forms30 using the
|> Motif version (msqlforms30) if so I need help ASAP.
|>
|> I have an application that was developed on an HP9000 Series400
|> workstation under hpux 7.05. I updated the operating system to
|> hpux8.0 and loaded my Oracle database and apps backon from tape.
|>
|> I have this form that was designed so that the whole form is visable
|> on the screen at once without any scrolling. Now when I load my
|> form after the os upgrade my static fonts and Lines are larger and
|> will not scale down so my form is now larger that the display
|> screen. These fonts are the text that is created in the screen
|> painter under the designer mode of forms. The fields that you type
|> data into are just fine.
|>
|> I put the Orakit.color file into /usr/lib/X11/apps-defaults
|> directory and changed the Orakit*fontName: some other font
|> and the fontList to a smaller font size but the static font
|> (boiler plate) will not change.
|>
|> Does anyone have a suggestion?
|>
|> kkeller_at_cam.nad.northrop.com

Do you have a copy of Orakit in the directory from which you call Forms? We had the same problem and then realized Orakit must be there, like .profile. Each user who wants to use msqlforms30 must have a copy of Orakit in his/her directory as well.

Hope this helps.

Karen Received on Mon Oct 12 1992 - 08:54:05 CET

Original text of this message