Re: SQL*FORMS and SQL*REPORTWRITER running natively on next

From: Neil Greene <deepthought!neil_at_ms.uky.edu>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 1992 16:46:05 GMT

In article <138121_at_lll-winken.LLNL.GOV> 946753_at_arniew.llnl.gov (Arnie Weinstein) writes:
> Does anyone have any experience running SQL*FORMS or REPORTWRITER
 natively on the
> NeXT machine.

I have been running Oracle v6.x.x.x and SQL*Reportwriter since December on a NeXTCube to track illegal activities in the Thoroughbred industry and race track licensing information.

If anyone else would like to know more about Oracle on the NeXT, feel free to drop me an email. Although I consider myself far from being an "expert" I do know quite a bit now about the Oracle product thanks to many here on the net.

(Also running, SQL*Menu and SQL*Plus) Received on Mon Oct 05 1992 - 17:46:05 CET

Original text of this message