Access to SQL*ReportWriter tables.

From: Darrell Johns <xdwj_at_uxa.ecn.bgu.edu>
Date: 30 Sep 92 18:49:23 GMT

My system admin. just installed Oracle 6.0 on our SUN SPARCserver and then handed the all the manuals to me and told me I amd the DBA. I have read the chapters in the Database Administrator's Guide partaining to creating accounts and sucessfully created accounts. Now a user is wanting to use SQL*ReportWriter and oracle tells them:

    Unable to access the SQL*ReportWriter v1.1 tables. They must     be installed in your account, or you must be granted access to     them before using SQLREP.

The SQL*ReportWriter manual says to see your DBA when this happens. Where should I look for the solution to this problem.

Thank you for any advice or information, Darrell.

--
Darrell W Johns         |Educational Computing Network  |Phone: 708/ 534-0200
Applications Consultant |Route #54 & Stuenkel Road      |FAX:   708/ 534-2042
                        |University Park, IL 60466-0975 |BITNET: XDWJ_at_ECNUXA
      INTERNET:xdwj_at_uxa.ecn.bgu.edu  -or-  djohns_at_heartland.bradley.edu