Re: Pro*C Variables and Define Tokens

From: David Bath <dtb_at_otto>
Date: 29 Sep 92 10:50:47 GMT

If anyone is having a problem that means you want VARCHARS to be
#defined (or even runtime defined !) I have a library of C routines
that allows you to manage VARCHARS nicely.

This includes the following C calls that mimic string.h type functions but also allow you to convert strings to varchars

	vch_malloc
	vch_vchcpy
	vch_strcpy
	str_vchcpy

If anyone wants it, I can mail it to you If heaps of people want it I will post the source to comp.databases.oracle

David T. Bath
email: 	dtb_at_otto.bf.rmit.oz.au
Work: 	Global Technology Corporation, Carlton, Vic, OZ  (03) 3477511

#include <disclaimer.h>