Re: Forms 4.0

From: L. Carl Pedersen <carl.pedersen_at_dartmouth.edu>
Date: 25 Sep 92 16:17:59 GMT

In article <swhite.717433105_at_fncduc>, swhite_at_fncduc (Stephen White) wrote:

> Has anyone heard any details on Sql*Forms V4.0? Such as when it will be
> released, what it will do and the platforms it will be on (Sun, Vax, Mac)?

Yes, please, more info. on Forms 4.0. We're hearing all kinds of stuff on V7, but so far I've heard nothing but vague rumors on Forms 4.0. We're especially interested in the Macintosh version. The Mac version of Forms 3.0 leaves a lot to be desired. Received on Fri Sep 25 1992 - 18:17:59 CEST

Original text of this message