Oracle 7 administration

From: Petter Henrik Hansen <petter_at_fdmetd.uucp>
Date: 23 Sep 92 09:09:44 GMT

I have had the opportunity to look at Oracle 7 SQL*DBA interface. Now I am wondering if anyone has had the chanse to look at the portable server manager that are ment to be the successor of SQL*DBA? I am interested in the binding against the OS. Must a DBA also have to know a lot about the OS when he is performing his DBA functions? Any rumours about release dates would also be nice. Thanks

Petter Henrik Hansen, Fellesdata a.s, P.O. Box 248, 0212 OSLO 2, NORWAY

Phone : +47 2 52 84 02                            Fax   : +47 2 52 85 10
E-mail : ...!mcsun!nuug!fdmetd!petter   or       petter_at_fdmetd.uucp
	or petter%fdata.uucp_at_nac.no

<The opinions expressed, if any, do not represent Fellesdata a.s> Received on Wed Sep 23 1992 - 11:09:44 CEST

Original text of this message