SQL*forms 3.0 compiler from TRIFOX ???

From: <rthorstr_at_doc.bmd.trw.com>
Date: 23 Sep 92 08:23:08 MST

I just read a short note in INFO WORLD that a company named TRIFOX makes a compiler for SQL*forms 3.0. No more information than this was given. Can anyone enlighten me as to who TRIFOX is and possibly what their phone # and address is? I would certainly be interested in such a product.

                                      Thanks in advance,
                                      Rod T.
                                      EMAIL --> rthorstr_at_oz.bmd.trw.com