Residential Forcasting Database

From: lisa stewart <lisa_at_ux1.lbl.gov>
Date: 17 Sep 1992 20:33:03 GMT

Our group would like to expand our current Residential Forcasting Database. We would like to receive information on the following issues:

  1. Related databases that already exist with which we could combine our information. This would include such information as current enegy technology, new energy technology, regional energy consumption, thermal shell and heating/cooling load data, etc.
  2. Information on the design of currently existing databases of this type.
  3. Suggested areas of interest by others in the area of Residential Energy Forcasting and related topics so that we may in the future expand our database to incorporate relevant information and/or corroborate with others in this area.

        Thank you for your attention. I can be reached at:

        lisa_at_hobbes.lbl.gov

        or

	Lisa Stewart
	Energy and Environment Division