Oracle Conversion from VMS to Unix

From: Nga Hoang <v038958_at_stortek.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 1992 16:10:58 GMT

We are in the process of converting our Oracle applications from a VMS machine to an Unix machine (Sun). Our applications consist of SQL*Forms (3.0), Pro*C user exits & utilities and DCL scripts. If you have gone through similar conversion process, we would like to hear about your experience. Any hint or tip will be greatly appreciated.

Nga Hoang
Nga_Hoang_at_stortek.com

--
Nga Hoang  -  STC StorageTek (Disk Division)
uucp:	{ hao, ihnp4, decvax}!stcvax!nhh